Some of the guidelines are designed in order to provide the support for the students and the committees in order to create the dissertation proposals that may consist many articles rather than the format, which is outdated. All dissertation proposals or full dissertation papers should observe towards the requirements and the regulations from the university. Apart from this, some of the programs may provide the guidelines for the format of the dissertation proposal. Students who can follow this format are encouraged strongly to discuss with the dissertation, as the article style of the dissertation or dissertation proposal would be best for all the students and the topics for the dissertation. The research and the writing of the dissertation make the student responsible for the support of the tutor for their learning for the whole process that is the independent, the clear presentation of the research results. Dissertations normally report on the research study or the extended analysis of the topic. The structure of the dissertation explains the purpose, previous research of the literature, the methods that are applied and the findings.
- The dissertation may include the articles that contain the best quality with the peer-reviewed journal. One of the articles must be empirical in nature and the student must conduct the data that is original from the analysis that is qualitative and quantitative.
- Chapter 1 covers the introduction and discusses the need for the study or the research that may include the overarching or the theoretical framework with the literature that is relevant. The last chapter will be the conclusion that may discuss the findings, implications and the direction for the future and then the result for the collection of the studies. The total length for the introduction and conclusion of the dissertation can vary.
- The student may be the main author of the research. He should be responsible for at least 85 to 90% of the conceptualization or the analysis of the data and writing of the dissertation.
- The intent of the style of writing should be to publish the articles that may easily show in the dissertation. It is recommended that the student can identify the publication that is appropriate, write the articles in a different way that adheres to the guidelines of the publication for the journals, and submit the articles as soon after the dissertation is completed.
- The proposal of the dissertation for the format may differ in another way that is expected in the format, which is traditional; the nature of the proposal may also vary at the committee of the dissertation. The proposal could also include the long variety of chapter 1 that is an introduction, which provides the detail about the research so that feedback the feedback may be given. Contact a reliable research proposal writing services company if you are unsure about how to proceed.